Quirky family of five... Kevin, Ann, Jacob, Dylan and Jenavieve!

Saturday, September 11, 2010













Summer came and went and here we are Back to School! It is going to be a busy year for us all. Jenavieve started morning Kindergarten with Mrs. Newland and she is loving it but is exhausted when she comes home. Dylan is now in 2nd grade and is busy with all that he has to learn to keep up with what school requires. He comes home famished due to not eating lunch well, he isn't a great eater anyway so this really doesn't suprise me. Jacob is doing amazing in 4th grade he loves his teacher and loves all that she has them learning. He enjoys it so much I don't have to fight him to get him to go to school. You have no idea how much this means to me, it wasn't this way last year. The kids are thriving, and I am eternally exhausted. I am the PTA president for their school Reading Elementary. I volunteer in each classroom once a week and also do PTA so I am generally at the school "WORKING" 4 days a week... and yes I love it!