Quirky family of five... Kevin, Ann, Jacob, Dylan and Jenavieve!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Zoo











We had so much fun at the zoo last Friday, April 10th. We went with Grandma Pam, Grandpa Jim, Jody, Hayley and Alex. The weather was wonderful, not cold, but nice and cool. It was so nice the animals were out and watching us watch them. We even got the opportunity to see animals you don't always get to see. Our dear sweet Dylan had a blast keeping track of where we were in the zoo thus the picture of him looking at the map. It really made it fun. And to my suprise he was really good at keeping track of it! And I never would have thought a 6 year old would. The kids also got a kick out of riding the "NEW" carosel... It was really fun for them, I think that might just become a tradition each time we go! I love TRADITIONS! We are looking forward to going back and thanks to Grandma and Grandpa we can go whenever we want, they gave us a zoo pass for Christmas. What an amazing gift! Thanks mom and dad.